You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Introduction to Bitcoin
- Lesson 1: What is Bitcoin like? Using analogies to understand Bitcoin
- Lesson 2: The 5 meme principles of Bitcoin. To dos and not to dos
- Lesson 3: FAQ
Mobile phone wallet
- Lesson 4: Using a mobile phone wallet, setup
- Lesson 5: Using a mobile phone wallet, recovery
- Lesson 6: Using a mobile phone wallet, buying bitcoin
- Lesson 7: Using a mobile phone wallet, sending bitcoin
- Lesson 8: Using a hardware wallet, setup
- Lesson 9: Using a hardware wallet, recovery
- Lesson 10: Using a hardware wallet, buying bitcoin
- Lesson 11: Using a hardware wallet, sending bitcoin
Welcome to educational Bitcoin videos. The purpose of this course is to provide an introduction to Bitcoin. It is divided into three bigger parts, each consisting of three or four smaller short videos. You can consume these videos easily when you have a bit of free time and rewatch them for better understanding.
Part one is about the theory of Bitcoin. What it is or isn't, what you can do with it or can't do with it, and what you should or shouldn't do with it.
Part two is about using Bitcoin on your mobile phone.
Part three is about using Bitcoin with a secure device.